You never forget your first vehicle. And at Dingwall Ford Dryden, we know Ford Rangers are perfect for first-time drivers! With three models to choose from, the Ranger provides:
- Comfortable interiors and functional cargo space.
- Unique technologies.
- Excellent safety features for first-time drivers.
Interiors & Cargo Space
Wherever your travels take you, being comfortable is essential. Emphasizing form and function, the Ranger offers comfortable and supportive bucket seats. And you can take your friends along for the ride with seating for up to five in the spacious four-door SuperCrew.
Growing up in the information age, you’ll appreciate the 8-inch center touchscreen and dual LCD instrument cluster. It keeps you informed with helpful and easy-to-read data, regardless of where you are heading.
Depending on your selections, SuperCab provides bucket seats up front for two and a bench seat in the back, including room for under-seat storage. In the XL model, you can choose to have the bench seat removed for extra cargo space. The SuperCab comes with a 6-foot bed to provide more than enough room for all your gear. The Ranger SuperCrew is even more spacious, with four full-size doors, seating for up to five, and rear under-seat storage. A 5-foot bed allows ample room for all that you can’t leave behind.
Our sales team members can tell you about available accessories to personalize your truck. If you like outdoor adventures, equip it for gear like trail bikes, kayaks, and ATVs. Or you can protect your truck with bed liners and off-road lights. Ford offers something for everyone with the Ranger.
The Ranger is built to take you anywhere you want to go while keeping you connected.
Voice-activated SYNC 3 and FordPass Connect give you easy access to all the tools of your smartphone: contacts, playlists, podcasts, and navigation systems. And the available 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot capability extends for up to 50 feet outside the Ranger. You can connect up to ten devices at once and use the FordPass app to keep track of data usage.
Maintaining a charged phone is an essential part of driving these days. With two smart-charging USB ports included with the available voice-activated Navigation System, both you and your passenger can charge up on your drive.
You’ll be glad your phone is charged so you can listen to your favorite playlists on the incredible B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen. With 10 premium speakers and 660 watts of amplified power, you will enjoy an excellent sound experience as you rock on through your travels.
Also, Roadside Assistance is available directly through the FordPass App via a call or e-request. If you need help, services like fuel delivery, flat-tire service, and more are available. It’s excellent support for first-time drivers and means fewer worries for parents!
High-strength steel frame and frame-mounted steel bumpers aren’t the only safety features that come standard on the Ford Ranger.
Driver-assistance technologies like Ford’s Co-Pilot360 make first-time drivers feel more confident behind the wheel. Ask our sales team which features are standard and available on the model you're interested in before a test drive. Safety features include:
- Blind Spot Information System. If a vehicle enters your blind spot, sensors detect it and illuminate a small light in the corresponding side-view mirror. It takes the stress out of changing lanes in traffic.
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support. This is cruise control taken up a notch. Set your preferred cruising speed and the space you want to keep between your truck and the vehicles ahead, then the system maintains both. If traffic ahead of you slows or comes to an abrupt stop, Forward Collision Warning systems activate and alert you to slow down. If you don’t take action, Brake Support will gently slow your vehicle.
- Lane-Keeping System. Inadvertently drifting from your lane happens to everyone, not just first-time drivers. When this system detects you are drifting out of your lane, it reminds you to focus on the road ahead. Then, gentle correction from the Lane-Keeping System helps guide and center your truck back in your lane. If the system detects that you’re drifting from your lane several times, it reminds you to stop for a coffee break or to stretch your legs.
Dingwall Ford Dryden has been a trusted Ford dealer in our community since 1921. We’ve enjoyed seeing many drivers get their first vehicle and seeing them come back for their second, third, and fourth Fords.
Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction helps us build lasting relationships with customers. Whether you are a first-time driver or a seasoned one, our goal is to provide you with the right information to make an informed purchasing decision. We know that outstanding customer satisfaction is achieved by consistent delivery of exceptional purchase and service experiences. We strive for that every time you walk into our dealership.